The history knows many male celebrity style icons from talented singers to fashion designers. All of them have influenced the way people dressed at different eras from Elvis to Kurt Cobain. So who are the modern style icons then? Here is our tops 10 celebrity style icons.
Let’s start with # 10:
This English lad is known for his taste for suits and scarves as well as ties and bows. He looks like he’s always suit up and his blonde edgy curls only add charm to his looks.
Will Smith has changed his style from blacks tanks to black suits and blazers and striped shirts. We are loving the Wild Wild West look.
Jared Leto is known for his acting and music career. His black long locks with red ends won’t be soon forgotten. However lately rocker has been sporting a crimson mohawk and most recent platinum spiked hairstyle and leather jackets. No more stylish white shirt or neck bands. Too bad.
Johhny Depp, a known hat-lover and mad Hatter, is also fond of glasses and pendants. Always heavy accessorized outfits are Depp’s style signature as his disheveled hair.
My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way has changed his style to more grunge-less-drama, but we’re not sure we like it. Anyway it may appeal to lovers of denim, leather jackets, and stretched T-shirts.
Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000
OutKast singer Andre Benjamin or Andre 3000 has a very distinctive style. But you should have enough confidence to pull off his outfits. From farmer shirts to bright green socks this style is for brave ones.
Beckham can make anything look stylish from underwear to pink scarf. This is the case when the clothes is only addition to the man’s charm.
P Diddy is a designer himself so he must know how to dress a man properly and make him look stylish. Diddy’s style signature is wearing coats and trenches on his shoulders and shiny or printed suits.
Fashion designer Tom Ford seems to dislike ties and bows, as he always wears his shirt unbuttoned at neck and since it doesn’t suit everyone and can make you look well, cheap, he manages to pull this off in a cool way.
Simon Baker is a great actor. I just had to say this. His everyday style is usually relaxed and includes light fabrics and solid colors. However, on set and red carpet his thing is suits. You might say that anyone can look good in suits but look at him…charm itself.
Now quick tips on becoming a style icon:
- Hairstyle should not be perfect in some very appropriate cases it mustn’t be perfect at all. Your hairstyle should not only express your style but it also should match and bring best in your face and head shape.
- Whether you prefer formal or more relaxed style take advantage of your assets and learn to focus attention with your clothes on them while hiding imperfections.
- You clothes must be clean and neat. Besides don’t be afraid to add layers to your outfit to make it look more detailed and interesting. Choose stylish and fashionable prints and learn how to mix and match those.
- Accessorize. Well, this doesn’t require you to hang loads of pendants on your neck but some accessories simply make your look complete.
Wilson, the associate director of the delaware academy custom writing service for student leadership at the university of delaware, who was one of five principals to serve on the committee that first developed the appraisal system
- simon baker
- david beckham style
- mens vanity
- johnny depp style
- Jude Law suit
- jude law style
- tom ford style
- andre 3000 style
- Celebrity Fashion
- male celebrity style icons